Monday, August 23, 2010

Peachy Keen Color Challenge

Peachy Keen color challenge
Cupcake Card for PKS Challenge


Today I am posting a card I made for the PKS Challenge Blog.  It was a sketch and color challenge using the colors apricot, teal, and orchid.  Most of the paper I used was from Stampin' Up! although I did use a few scraps that are not.  I cut the cupcake from the "From My Kitchen" Cricut cartridge at three inches and did a little paper piecing. The face is from Funshine Face Parts (PK-943) by Peachy Keen stamps. The scalloped circle was embossed using the Cuttlebug and the D'Vine Swirls folder.  The ribbon and bling is from WalMart...not sure of the brand.  Then I used my white Jelly Roll pen to do a little dooding and TA-DA....here it is!  Thanks for stopping by and looking! :-)

9 comments:

  1. Too cute! I love it! Your card put a smile on my face!

    Sandra :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, your card is so super cute! I adore the little cup cake with the cherry! I also love how you put the colors together for the color scheme, it's perfect!! Good Luck with the Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SUPER cute!!!! I LOVE it! Great way to combine the sketch and the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Card! Just love Peachy Keen smiley stamps. Great job on the Challenge.
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way too cute! You made excellent use of the color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is super SWEEEEET!
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete

denture cream lawsuit