Friday, August 13, 2010

Copic Certification and Free Digi Stamps

Hi all!  Last Saturday I attended a Copic Certification class.  It was so much fun!  Learned a lot about the markers and also met some cool people.  The instructor was Lori Craig....she was great!  And now I am certified as a Copic Designer!  Anyway, since then I have been practicing my coloring "skills", and decided to get some new fresh stamps to color.  Little did I know there are FREE ones out on the web called "digi stamps" that can be downloaded and printed off your computer.  I have posted a blinkie with a good site that has a lot of other links to free digital stamps for personal use.  It's a blog called Free Digital Stamps.  The blinkie is in the list to the right of this post!  Happy Stamping/Coloring!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

denture cream lawsuit